One hour instead of three days. Access to online services on licensing.Опубліковано 04.06.2020 о 13:41
The State Service of Ukraine on Medicines and Drugs Control has developed the instructions to access online services on manufacture licensing, import, wholesale and retail trade of medicinal products. You may use and get acquainted with the new portal that was launched last December via the following link (https://e-services.dls.gov.ua). This means transparency and opportunity to receive services without bureaucracy and additional expenditures.
The portal will facilitate activities for manufacturers, pharmacies, importers and distributors (wholesale trade) such as they may apply and track their applications online to receive necessary documents, including the following:
– license for carrying out activities on manufacture (industrial) of medicinal products;
– license for carrying out activities on import of medicinal products (except for active pharmaceutical ingredients);
– license for carrying out activities on manufacture (production) of medicinal products in pharmacy conditions, wholesale and retail trade in medicinal products.
Entrepreneur from Mykolayiv while starting her own pharmacy processed the license on carrying out the activity online. She assures that the service is rather easy-to-use and if you apply online having prepared necessary documents you spend no more than 1 hour.
The portal provides opportunity to apply and track the state of consideration online, make necessary amendments and correct technical mistakes quickly.
Since now everything is under control in your personal account – review licenses in place, complement the information or apply for a new license – everything is possible online. The main thing is that it’s convenient, prompt and transparent.
The instructions (can be found via the following link https://bit.ly/2L5xVoY) have been developed to provide users with more detailed information:
– register on the portal to use opportunities of personal account;
– review licenses in place and receive system notices;
– apply for licensing, including application for obtaining licenses on trade, application for starting new sites of economic activities, application for termination sites’ activities, application for termination of license;
– fill in the form on additional information;
– monitor applications and receive messages on the state of consideration and results during the whole license validity period.
The portal on providing e-services has been developed in partnership with the State Service of Ukraine on Medicines and Drugs Control and Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine with support of the Project USAID/UKaid “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services / TAPAS”. The project has been introduced in collaboration with the East Europe Foundation.